In order to become a member of Rock Island Rotary, you must be sponsored by an existing member of the club.
- Attend weekly meetings on Tuesdays at Noon, at the Quad City Botanical Center, or make up a meeting at another Rotary Club.
- Participate in Club activities.
- Adhere to the Four-Way Test:
1. Is it the TRUTH?
2. Is it FAIR to all concerned?
3. Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
4. Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
- Strive to contribute to world peace and better understanding among all peoples.
How To Become a Member:
- Be sponsored by a current member in good standing.
- Complete and submit the formal membership application provided by Rock Island Rotary.
Questions? Contact Membership Committee Chair Mary Fislar